21/01/2015

WHAT I WORE | TARTAN BLANKET WRAP

Love From Lisa New Look Tartan Blanket Wrap
Love From Lisa New Look Tartan Blanket Wrap
Love From Lisa New Look Tartan Blanket Wrap
Love From Lisa New Look Tartan Blanket Wrap
Love From Lisa New Look Tartan Blanket Wrap
Blanket wrap - New Look
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Leather Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - New Look
Rings - Accessorize

I've talked before about my love for blanket wraps and when I saw this one I just had to get my hands on it! I think I'm drawn to them because they're so versatile and actually really easy to wear.

Layering up over a lighter jacket is my favourite way to wear this one - it's a perfect casual look and gives you a day off from winter coats, which I'm definitely getting bored of! It's also the perfect 'throw on' accessory for jazzing up a simple outfit. 

What are your thoughts on blanket wraps?

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

22 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit and it looks so cosy.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie - it is so cosy! x

      Delete
  2. I love this! It looks so cosy and warm x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie - it is literally like wearing a blanket, so warm! x

      Delete
  3. You are literally summing up this seasons fashion in one outfit! Love a blanket wrap and knee high boot combo, looks so nice together!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm living in this at the moment! My knee high boots are one of my staple pieces this winter x

      Delete
  4. I loveee this outfit! The blanket wrap looks amazing with a leather jacket. I really need to head over to New Look :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia! They've got some amazing stuff in at the moment x

      Delete
  5. The wrap works so nice with the leather jacket. Love this look!
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! That blanket wrap is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect, I was going to get rid of my cape but I will try styling it like this now thank you xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica :) Definitely give it a go! x

      Delete
  8. I've been looking for more ways to wear mine recently and I love this!

    Rachael xo
    Girl Behind The Blue Door

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cape looks amazing on you, green is definitely your colour :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire - maybe I'll have to invest in some more green pieces! x

      Delete
  10. I'm obsessed with tartan at the minute, great post :) I love how you styled this x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! That blanket throw looks great!
    I bought a huuuge tartan scarf which I can wear like this as well and love it :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    www.annxkathrin.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layering in this outfit! You've inspired me to get a blanket Capey scarfy thing x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...