30/01/2015

WHAT I WORE | LEATHER & LILAC

Love From Lisa What I Wore: Leather & Lilac
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Leather & Lilac
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Leather & Lilac
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Leather & Lilac
Coat - Primark
Shirt & Trousers - New Look
Rings - H&M
Bag - LYDC

This is my definition of a 'shopping outfit', ie. it's comfy & casual but still looks good. I wore it during a recent mega-shopping day in Southampton. I love combining different textures right now, I think the coated, leather-look jeans and soft lilac coat work really well together. 

The shirt is one of my best 'January sale' purchases - £7 from New Look. I'm loving monochrome at the moment so it's perfect for me. Teaming this outfit with Converse also makes it feel more casual, and lends itself to a day of trawling the shops!

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

10 comments :

  1. I love this outfit, really want to get a pair of trousers like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat so much! I can never find stuff like that in Primark :( You look lovely! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, that coat is amazing!

    anna at styleskittle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that coat - and the whole outfit actually! I love monochrome too, but really like the subtle grey/lilac coat!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Those trousers are lovely and your outfit is the perfect balance of sexy statement pieces and casual!

    CAT xo

    My links if you'd like to check them out :)
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. *rushes to the new look website* - love EVERYTHING about this outfit. You look incredible!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty, and I love your shirt! I've seen it around on so many blogs that I wish I had a New Look close to me :(

    Emily | ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, I wish I had the gams to pull of leather look trousers.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely outfit! i adore the lilac shade

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect shopping outfit! :) I really like the skirt and trousers together - so chic!! <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...