08/01/2015

WHAT I WORE | FLORAL & KNIT

Love From Lisa What I Wore: Floral & Knit
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Floral & Knit
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Floral & Knit
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Floral & Knit
Love From Lisa What I Wore: Floral & Knit
Dress - New Look
Cardigan - New Look
Scarf - Primark
Bag - River Island
Necklace - Muru

There's something I particularly love about layering up with chunky knits and opaque tights in winter. I think it's because I get so tired of deciding on an outfit and then covering it up with a big ol' winter coat.

Big scarves have become my thing this winter, as well as blanket capes. I've accumulated two over Christmas and have got my sights set on more so expect to see a few of those in the coming weeks...

Lisa
x

10 comments :

  1. That cardigan looks so cosy! Love your hair like this, it looks really pretty x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! That cardigan looks so fluffy and soft! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cosy outfit! The cardigan looks super fluffy and cosy! :)
    Love the satchel too!

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super pretty! I absolutely love the layering.
    And I definitely feel you, I started buying long scarves like crazy, I became obsessed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan looks super pretty and comfy. Loving the layering x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful outfit! The cardigan looks so cosy, and I love your bag!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your bag,amazing outfit.Cardigan looks so warm and soft,your look so pretty ♥

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this cardigan is lovely!! It looks so snuggly and soft - defiantly need something like this in my life <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, that cardigan looks so soft and comfy :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely gorgeous, I always feel frumpy in cardis like this but now I am inspired to style my own like yours very pretty xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...