14/01/2015

THE JANUARY EDIT | BLUES & GREYS

Love From Lisa The Janaury Edit | Blues & Greys

Links L-R: Sleeveless Jacket | Tube Skirt | Pleated Dress | Felt Fedora Hat | Sleeveless Frill Blouse | Grey Sleeveless Shirt | Blue Winged Bag | Fringed Cape | Culottes | Cotton Shirt 
If you saw my 'January Nail Shades' post you'll notice this that one has a similar colour theme. Most of the high street stores have already started introducing their spring/summer collections, which has steered me away from deep tones in favour of some softer shades!

Rather than going all out in pastels though, I'm loving the cooler toned blues and greys. Grey is fast becoming my favourite colour; it suits pretty much everyone and, as a neutral shade, is so easy to wear and style.

L-R: Fendi | Temperley London | Rick Owens | Honor




I'm also looking forward to SS15 for the classic tailoring combined with soft knits and slouchy shirts. I'm particularly loving this ASOS fringed cape and the Topshop sleeveless jacket. They're both ideal for layering - perfect for moving into spring!

Lisa
x



Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

11 comments :

  1. That skirt and especially the bag look super cute!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the sleeveless jacket, you have picked some really beautiful colours out xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours! I have so much love for grey and pale blue at the moment. The bag is especially beautifuk <3 xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grey and blue trend.. very much my colours of choice. :)
    I love all the bits you've picked out, especially the sleeveless tops.. currently on site viewing them now! :p

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour palette! My favourite piece here is the blue skirt...so cute! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with grey at the moment! Great picks!

    http://www.jemijams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Weirdly I've been draw to this powder blue colour recently (its not usually my colour) these picks are so gorgeous though x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing grey! Lovely selection of clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, love that grey dress in top row!
    I love grey because it's such a cool neutral for people who don't really wear beige, like me. :D

    Lucija xx
    http://coffeeandlux.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO GLAD to see the brighter colours coming into the shops. I am so over the dark Wintery nights and sales! Loving the grey cape in particular, I have an aubergine coloured one from Accessorize and I adore it!

    Really love your blog, you have a new follower on Bloglovin'! If you are interested in an collaboration email me at thefashionsixblog@gmail.com. It's up to you!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...