03/01/2015

SIX FROM THE SALES


Love them or hate them, the January sales are a great place to pick up a bargain. I tend to do most of my shopping in the stores because I like to see and feel things, plus I hate the fuss of returns and receipts! During sale season though, online shopping can offer things that you can't get in stores and often has a greater range of sizes and colours. 

These six are some of the best pieces I've found in the online sales. A particular favourite is the cute mini duffle bag. I also think the tailored coat is great value for money - it looks like amazing quality and the style is classic so would last a long time. Plus it was £95! As well as grabbing a cheap bargain, the sales are great for bagging investment pieces at more purse-friendly prices! 

Lisa 
x

7 comments :

  1. I find sales online a bit overwhelming! Love your picks,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is stunning! Such a classic - I love it. I'm definitely going to be checking it out, and the bag. Great pics!
    Would love for you to enter my Urban Decay giveaway! - URBAN DECAY GIVEAWAY
    Daniela xo | danielascribbles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that playsuit - and such a bargain too! I've not had chance to browse the sales yet (other than a quick look online) but I'm popping to town tomorrow so will hopefully spot a few bargains!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely finds, I like the midi skirt the best (which is surprising because it's so not my usual thing!) x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lovely finds and I agree I love shopping in store but there is something about buying online that makes it more magical.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's the best time to grab a bargain but I tend to avoid the January sales, too much chaos for me! That bag is gorgeous though x

    http://theclumsybeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...