16/01/2015

NAILS | MONOCHROME

Love From Lisa Nails Monochrome
Seventeen Gel Colour in Long Island
Barry M Nail Paint in Matt White

I'm really into simple nail art at the moment with perhaps just one or two accent nails. This one was really easy to do once you've mastered the technique of straight lines - a bit tricky at first but practice makes perfect! 

This grey shade is one of my all-time favourite nail polishes. It's the perfect grey, super chic and not at all dull. I also think it'd look good with a matte topcoat - maybe next time! 

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

4 comments :

  1. I can't believe how classy and chic this simple nail art looks! The shades are spot on, I really need to try this at some point!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail look is gorgeous, I'm definitely going to have to try this!

    Charlotte Louise x
    thehomelychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Sometimes simple nails look so much more effective than full blown nail art. I'm loving the designs on your nail wheel too, especially with the pastel colours!! So excited for pastels!!

    The Naily Mail

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks absolutely beautiful, I love the choice of colours, i am so shaky I can't even do a very good straight line so I am impressed xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...