06/01/2015

NAILS | 'FEARNE' METALLIC SILVER

Love From Lisa Nails | Metallic Silver
To say trying to get a good photo of these was impossible would be a hell of an understatement. Anyone else finding the January weather awful for taking photos in..?

I got this Fearne Cotton nail polish for Christmas in one of those Boots gift sets. Not being a 'proper' nail brand I was dubious about the quality, but I've been pleasantly surprised. My nails are hugely prone to chipping but I've had this on for about 5 days now and the damage is minimal.

I also love metallic polishes and have wanted to get my hands on a silver for a while. It applies quite nicely, although it does leave a few brush marks, but after a second coat I'm pretty pleased with the result!

Have you tried any of the Fearne polishes?

Lisa
x


9 comments :

  1. Ooh fab colour! I've got a metallic gold but no silver yet. Definitely going to check this one out! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of nail polish. Metallics look so good! Love your rings as well, they look beaut with the silver nails x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, such a chic, sleek shade!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like silver nail polish, but I find it really hard to wear for everyday with my job.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely colour, definitely going to try and track it down in Boots soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silver nails to me look awesome! I love how you also styled the rings with this too.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour! Metallic shades are some of my favourites, but i've been struggling to find good silver x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color and I just bought a similar shade and wore it for New Years.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received this same polish for Christmas. It looks lovely , I'm looking forward to trying it now :)
    Natasha Paris x | natashaparisblog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...