26/01/2015

NAILS | DOTTY

Love From Lisa Grey & White Polka Dot Nail Art
Love From Lisa Grey & White Polka Dot Nail Art
Seventeen Gel Colour in Long Island

I do like to experiment with different nail art patterns, but the one I always come back to is polka dots. It's such an easy technique to master after a bit of practice and looks great in lots of colour combinations. 

You also don't need an army of nail art tools, and if you're a bit shaky on one or two of the dots you probably won't notice when they're all done!

My favourite colour combinations are pastels with white dots, so for this one I've used my current obsession - soft, muted grey. Teamed with the white spots I think this has to be one of my favourite polka dot manicures. 

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

14 comments :

  1. wow there so pretty! so neatly done to, i love grey and white together such great colours together!


    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute! I love the white on the light grey. Such a pretty colour. Your nails always look lovely! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so pretty! I love the colours. Definitely going to try this out next time I do my nails :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely! Such nice colours together.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are gorgeous- love your ring too! xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't ever do these as pretty. Love the color choices and love this look!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - love the shade and the design!

    Tabitha x / amour-tabitha.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this nail look on you its so gorgeous yet simply to do!!! Now its time for me to experiment haha!!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love simple nail art, and a lovely shade of polish too!

    Jenny xo - www.jnylng.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet nails, your site is so pretty!

    Charlotte | Thegoodowl.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty, simple yet elegant look, I like this a lot! :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...