18/12/2014

NAILS | CHRISTMAS IN A BOTTLE

Love From Lisa Barry M Christmas Tree Nail Art

Love From Lisa Barry M Christmas Tree Nail Art
BARRY M NAIL PAINT - CHRISTMAS TREE 

Have you ever seen a more christmassy nail varnish?!

If you read my blog regularly you'll know I'm a massive nail art person, so one of my absolute favourite things about Christmas is Christmas nails. I love glittery polishes, especially at Christmas, they look really special but require minimal effort. The only downside is removing it - you know what I'm talking about! 

This particular polish has tiny moons and stars and various sized sparkly bits. I like an opaque finish with the glitter pretty much covering the whole nail so I did about 3 coats. But it'd also look beautiful layered over another colour. 

I also got my sister to do this cute fairisle design. It looks pretty complex, but if you break it down and plan what you want before you start it is achievable I promise! 

I'd love to see some of your Christmas nail posts!

Lisa
x

9 comments :

  1. I love how you've put this as an accent nail with those cute little patterns! I love a bit of nail art any time of the year but Christmas is the time to go all out :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, very festive! Have a lovely Christmas :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this polish! Such a cute and easy way to do festive nails x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! How have I not spotted this on the shelf haha, Barry M are so awesome x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that polish is amazing! I want a Christmas tree on my nails!! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most Christmassy nail polish I've ever seen! I love your nail art too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Barry M limited edition paints!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not seen this around which is surprising because Barry M is always the first (and only) nail polish stand that I look at and shop at. 100% Christmas in a bottle right there. A shame because I probably would have bought this and as a trainee beauty therapist especially, I know the struggles of removing glitter!! Love the nail art x

    http://theclumsybeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...