19/11/2014

PASTELS & LEATHER

Love From Lisa - The Skater Skirt
Love From Lisa - The Skater Skirt
Love From Lisa - The Skater Skirt
Love From Lisa - The Skater Skirt
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Jumper - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Boots - New Look
Fedora - Primark
Peace Necklace - Muru
Arrow Necklace - Topshop

I'm loving that the highstreet have brought loads of colour into their AW14 collections, rather than sticking to deep autumnal shades. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of burgundy & khaki, but I love that the pastels from summer are sticking around. 

Mixing pastels with black is a great way to make it more winter-appropriate. I think contrasting the fluffy jumper & heavy jacket really works and also makes the look less 'candy'. I also love this skirt - it's so girly and is also SO comfortable because it doesn't have a waistband (perfect for eating out in!). 

How're you wearing pastels this winter?

Lisa
x

10 comments :

  1. Love the outfit :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! It's so simple and it looks great together. I love the colour of the skirt

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally love everything you're wearing! I'm loving all the bright colours too! :)

    Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! The pop of colour is a lovely little touch! xx

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this look?! I would never think of styling these pieces together but they look gorgeous, defo need to take some style inspo xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous look! love the jumper/skirt combo

    cat / je suis cat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute look! Love your jacket and the bright skirt. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit!

    Jegz xo
    http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pastel really works well with the leather. And now I have some ideas of how to get wear out of all my leather skirts/shorts!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit. Lovely colours x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...