04/11/2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK | NAILS INC ALEXA LEATHER

Love From Lisa Nails Inc Alexa Leather Nail Polish
Love From Lisa Nails Inc Alexa Leather Nail Polish
Love From Lisa Nails Inc Alexa Leather Nail Polish


Black nail varnish isn't just for Halloween, I find myself wearing it throughout autumn and winter. I think it's super stylish and it goes with everything - there's no danger of an outfit and nails clash.

Glossy is always good, but for something edgier I love this leather-look polish from Alexa Chung's fabric-inspired range for Nails Inc. It's a really opaque polish, you could probably get away with one coat, and dries with a matte, textured finish. I was kind of sceptical before trying it out, but I've tested it against my leather jacket and it is surprisingly similar!

I'm definitely coming around to the idea of textured nail polishes, they're such a simple way to do something a little bit different with your nails.

Do you like textured polishes? Have you tried any of the Nails Inc fabric-inspired collection?

Lisa

12 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any of those polishes, the only textured polishes I've tried are the caviar ones but this one looks lovely! And I love black polish!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried textured polishes before, but I really like the look of this one! It's a really nice effect and I love that it's a little edgy.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good black nail polish. this one looks cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the look of this! :)
    I wasn't initially a huge fan of the new Nails Inc bottles but after seeing this I think I've changed my mind as it looks really sleek and classy!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo new Nails inc bottles? better use some of mine up and get shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm usually not a huge fan of black nail polishes but this looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this has worked out really well, I am impressed!!!! I usualy wear sparkles so should probably go for something a little more grown up haha xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love textured nail polish, this one looks so good! You can't go wrong with black nails :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look!

    Jegz xo
    http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love black nail varnish, I normally top mine up with a matte coat but this leather effect is so pretty and unusual!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...