24/11/2014

BELTED SCARF & 'LOLA AND ME' CLUTCH

Love From Lisa Belted Scarf & Lola and Me Clutch Bag
Love From Lisa Belted Scarf & Lola and Me Clutch Bag
Love From Lisa Belted Scarf & Lola and Me Clutch Bag
Love From Lisa Lola and Me Clutch Bag
Love From Lisa Belted Scarf & Lola and Me Clutch Bag
Scarf - New Look
Jumper - Primark
Trousers - New Look
Boots - New Look
Necklace - H&M
Belt - Primark

Belting a scarf and making it into more of a piece of clothing rather than just an accessory is something I've wanted to try for a while, but I thought it'd be a bit too fussy for me. But after having one of those classic 'I have nothing to wear' mornings I decided to give it a go and I actually really like the result.

I went for a lightweight scarf for a bit of a boho feel, but it'd also work so well with a chunkier knit, and be a bit more weather-appropriate. With a thin, simple belt it gives a really nice silhouette rather than adding extra padding which I thought it might! I can't wait to try this with my tartan scarf. 

I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous Lola & Me clutch bag in a twitter competition a few weeks ago, and I've been dying to find an outfit to wear it with. I'm so glad I came across their website because their bags and accessories are absolutely beautiful! Their motto is 'Be bold. Be bright.' - something their products definitely live up to. I love the bold, geometric patterns and primary colours - they'd definitely bring heaps of fun and excitement to any look! 

I love this particular bag because I think it works for any season. Right now the triangles remind me of Christmas trees and snowflakes and the colour is such an icy, wintery blue. But the brightness and fun will also be perfect for summer days & festivals - a definite all-rounder! 

Lisa
x


4 comments :

  1. That's such a fab styling trick, you look great! Gorgeous clutch too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is SO cute! I love it so much. Great outfit and post also.

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clutch! The triangles remind me of trees too : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit, I love how you put outfits together! :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...