10/11/2014

3 WAYS TO WEAR FAUX FUR

Love From Lisa 3 ways to wear faux fur
Faux fur is always popular in the colder months, particularly in the lead up to Christmas (Eeee!). It's super cosy and warm, it's stylish and has a romantic, wintery feel about it. Apart from the obvious faux fur coat (which I love and want), I've put together a few cheaper and subtler ways to work faux fur this winter...

How to wear a faux fur gilet
Links: Gilet | Jumper | Skinnies | Boots | Bag
A gilet is a great alternative to a coat because it doesn't add as much bulk. This Topshop one comes in so many different colours. It is pretty pricey at £65, but if you went for something neutral like black or brown you'd get so much wear out of it! If it's really chilly you could also layer a leather jacket underneath for added warmth.

How to wear a faux fur stole
Links: Stole | Coat | Skirt | Satchel


Although cream/white fur probably isn't for everyone, I think it's got a beautiful Christmassy feel about it. I also love how the highstreet is giving us such great alternatives to blacks and greys - pastels are wearable for winter too! As these coats are collarless, the stole also has a practical use - it'll keep you extra cosy & warm!

How to wear a faux fur bag
Links: Bag | Coat | Jeans | Hat | Boots
Finally a bag is a perfect way to introduce faux fur into your look. I think teaming this with black accessories like the boots and the hat looks really stylish. I love the trench coat, but it'd also look great with a leather biker jacket.

What are your favourite ways to wear faux fur?

Lisa
x

4 comments :

  1. I absolutely love faux fur! In fact I have a scarf from last year and I got myself a pink clutch recently but I kinda need a gilette and a coat now and I'm thinking of doing a DIY with my heeled sandals so they're fluffy hahah obsessed much?

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that roll neck jumper from River Island!!!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these outfits are PERFECT, really great tips on styling xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs


    ReplyDelete
  4. love all three looks, but the second one is my fave! I absolutely love wearing faux fur, it looks so chic x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...