06/10/2014

THE TARTAN SCARF

Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf
Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf

One super exciting thing about autumn is that it's finally time to break out the tartan again! At the moment I seem to be instantly drawn to anything tartan - skirts, dresses, even pjs! I just love how it's so easy to wear and literally suits everyone.

Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf
Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf

I love this scarf and I've been so excited at the thought of being able to dig it out again. I bought it last year when I was in Venice - from H&M, how cultured am I?! It's so thick & cosy - when it's unfolded it's actually more like a blanket, so it's perfect for those cold wintery days. 

Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf

I love teaming it with a simple, casual outfit. I bought this pretty top this weekend and I really like the detail at the back and the shimmery, metallic material. I love how it looks with a casual pair of jeans but I'm also thinking it'll be cool with some black leather-look trousers & ankle boots.

Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf
Love From Lisa Fashion The Tartan Scarf
Top - New Look
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Scarf - H&M
Watch - New Look

Lisa
x

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

17 comments :

  1. LOVE this look I haven't had a chance to wear my tartan scarf yet xxx



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica - I was so happy to bring mine out again! xx

      Delete
  2. love it! it looks so warm and cosy

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yep it's sooo cosy! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so in love with tartan scarves, New Look have a beautiful pastel one that unwraps into almost a cape and I can't get my hands on it for love nor money! I can't wait to be wearing them day in and day out.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love the chunky ones that are like blankets haha! Hope you manage to get your hands on it! xx

      Delete
  4. A slouchy sweater and plaid scarf is one of my favorites for fall! You look adorable :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's such an easy look! Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I love the scarf and the mix of it with the top! It's gorgeous <3

    I'm from twitter :) New follower!
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! My mum just bought me a huge tartan scarf from Primark (she's a cutie!) and I cannot wait to wear it x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie, aw that's so lovely of your mum! xx

      Delete
  7. I adore tartan prints! I have so many dresses and skirts etc in tartan print but no scarf which is shameful! I think I need to get myself one this year :D

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too - oooh yeah you should get one, there are soo many gorgeous ones out there! xx

      Delete
  8. I love tartan scarves! Your jumper is really cute too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tartan equals Autumn for me, enough said :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...