08/10/2014

TARTAN LOVE

Love From Lisa: Tartan Trend

Links L-R: Crop Top / Cigarette Trousers / Blanket Cardigan / Playsuit / Bow / Crop Top / T-Shirt / Pencil Skirt / Duffle Coat / Dress / Cigarette Trousers
If you read my last post you'll know tartan is one of my favourite autumn trends. It was huge last year and I'm very happy that it's still all over the highstreet! These are some of my favourite picks. I particularly love the Oasis co-ords in the bottom right hand corner, I think they're gorgeous together but would also work well with other separates. I'm also really drawn to the blanket wrap cardigan - who doesn't want to walk around in a blanket all day?! Perfect for a casual weekend outfit.

What're your favourite autumn trends?

Lisa
x

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


16 comments :

  1. LOVE the tartan trend! Especially that New Look dress near the bottom, it's so cheap too! Great post..

    Hannah xxx
    www.hannahpacha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I know I love it too! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the hairbow!!! That's so cute and totally not something I would have thought of adding in.

    The sleeveless dress is gorgeous as well. Cher from Clueless eat your heart out! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute isn't it! Haha yep it's very Clueless xx

      Delete
  3. The blanket cardigan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS I went off tartan for ages as it was so overworn but you've got such beautiful pieces here I think I might be returning, as well as my scarf ;) xxx





    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, glad I've managed to bring you back to tartan! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the pieces you've chosen! That playsuit is just perfect xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, it's so nice isn't it! xx

      Delete
  6. I love tartan no matter the season and its so weird seeing it in style when I got bullied in school for the tartan trousers I had! haha
    That coat is gorgeous and I need a new winter coat too...hmmm! haha

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well you were just way ahead of fashion! I love the coat too xx

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad tartan has come back around, I have a wardrobe full of it from last year :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so glad it's still around! xx

      Delete
  8. Love this trend and your picks!
    Thinking the Oasis top and trousers might have to be purchased for my work Christmas do....

    Caroline.
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...