10/10/2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK | SIMPLE DOT

Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art - Single Dots
Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art - Single Dots
Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art - Single Dots
I used Barry M Nude for the base and the dot is a Collection berry shade - I don't know the name because it's rubbed off the bottle...

I'm really into simple, minimal nail art at the moment. Not only do they look pretty stylish but they're also a lot quicker to do! There's not a lot I can say about these so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. You can check out my other minimal nail art ideas in this post here.

What are your favourite simple nail art designs?

Lisa
x


10 comments :

  1. I love this style, so simple but so chic. I'll definitely be giving this one a go

    Ashley x
    ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's so easy too! xx

      Delete
  2. So simple but so cute! Love them :)
    Danielle xo || mylilyotv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful simplistic look, definitely will be borrowing this idea ;) xxx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, yeah you definitely should give them a go! xx

      Delete
  4. I love these nails, simple but beautiful :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet nail art!I love it!
    I'm reading your post and I think that your blog is so interesting and stylish,I really love it!
    So,do you want to follow each other!I want it!Let me know in my blog.
    Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/
    My facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/miescueladetacones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! Those rings are gorgeous too.

    http://emilylaura19.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...