24/10/2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK | BARRY M PAPRIKA

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Paprika
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Paprika
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Paprika
I'm a huge fan of deep, dark nail colours during autumn and I am loving Barry M's current shades. I've said before that Barry M nail varnishes are some of my faves because they're so affordable but also such great quality, and this one doesn't disappoint! It applies perfectly with no 'gloopiness' and doesn't streak.

I think you could possibly get away with just one coat, but I like to make the colour super opaque and strong so I did two. The more I look at this colour the more I love it. It's called Paprika but to me it just looks like milk chocolate - maybe that's why I like it so much!

Lisa
x

11 comments :

  1. I love this spicy shade! So perfect for A/W x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty colour! LOVE!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty shade, perfect for Autumn!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! This colour is so autumnal, I think I'm going to have to get some myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my nails right now, it's such a lovely colour! I love all of Barry M's autumn collection!
    tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice shade, so autumnal! I love your rings too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time I go into Boots I'm picking this up - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow isn't this a beauty- spot on Autumn colour xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this colour, so gorgeous! Barry M always get it right don't they :D I can't wait for my next trip to boots :) x

    Sinead from 'Dreaming Again'

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous colour! Perfect for autumn but so different from my usual colours, definitely going to have to pick this one up :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo love this colour! Barry M never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...