21/10/2014

FLUFFY KNIT & STRIPED PEPLUM

Fluffy Knit & Striped Peplum
Love From Lisa Fluffy Knit & Striped Peplum
Love From Lisa Fluffy Knit & Striped Peplum
Love From Lisa Fluffy Knit & Striped Peplum
Love From Lisa Fluffy Knit & Striped Peplum
Peplum top - Primark
Fluffy Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Accessorize

I do love a good old fluffy cardigan in the autumn and this one from New Look is perfect. It's an eyelash knit, but importantly isn't at all scratchy like so many are! I've found myself throwing this on time and time again as the weather's been getting colder. It's quite slouchy and oversized so it makes for quite a casual look, but I'm thinking of belting it around the waist for a more defined shape. 

Lisa
x

6 comments :

  1. I'm all about the big cardigans atm too! Looks really good layered with fitted pieces underneath :)
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan, it's so pretty!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of the fitted top and slouchy cardigan! They complement each other so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, I love the peplum top and mixture of textures :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are two items that I would never wear, but seeing them on you - they look great! I think I need to step out of my fashion comfort zone! Thanks for helping me think outside my very limited box! Xx

    whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little outfit!

    Hannah x


    www.raspberrykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...