31/10/2014

FLORALS & FEDORAS

Love From Lisa Floral Shirt & Burgundy Fedora
Love From Lisa Floral Shirt & Burgundy Fedora
Love From Lisa Floral Shirt & Burgundy Fedora
Love From Lisa Floral Shirt & Burgundy Fedora
Love From Lisa Floral Shirt & Burgundy Fedora
Floral shirt, fedora, black trousers, ankle boots - New Look. 
Rings & necklaces - H&M

When I planned this outfit I didn't intentionally choose all New Look items, but then I guess about half my wardrobe is from there so it was bound to happen! 

Even though we're heading into November, I'm not ready to give up florals and with the gorgeous, sunny, autumn weather why should I?! I love that the darker tones of this shirt make it work for autumn - it'll brighten up many a dull winter day I'm sure, and remind me of spring days. 

I'm normally a jeans girl, but these black cigarette trousers are a nice alternative. You can't see in the photos but they have gold, contrasting zips on the hips which are a cute touch. Also you can't go wrong with a fedora - I think they're gonna become my staple autumn accessory! I absolutely love this deep burgundy colour, I think it's my favourite winter shade.

What are your favourite autumn looks?

Lisa
x

12 comments :

  1. You look so pretty! That hat is everything. Same! I wear florals year round :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, New Look is great for shoes!

    Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so cute!

    Jegz xo
    http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! I love everything, especially the fedora!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I just love this outfit. Cozy colors + floral. Love!

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hat is divine, looks so chic.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole outfit is just wonderful! I wish I could pull of hats, my head is just way to big for most of them to fit. Ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty autumn-y outfit. I love that shirt!

    Ashley xx
    ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...