13/10/2014

BIRDS & FAUX FUR

Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Love From Lisa Bird Kimono & Faux Fur
Kimono/Shirt - New Look
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Boots - New Look
Faux Fur Scarf - River Island

Looking at these photos it's safe to say autumn is definitely here! Although the temperature's dropped I am liking the crisp sunny days and crunchy autumn leaves (the rain can stay away though!). 

Saying that, I think it's still been warm enough to not need a winter coat just yet, so I've been hanging onto this summer's kimono trend. This is technically a shirt but I prefer to wear it undone and loose. To add an autumn vibe I've paired it with my faux fur scarf/stole. I love how faux fur looks - both stylish and super-cosy! 

Also just gotta say, this may be the best I've ever done a bun - I normally have at least ten attempts trying to achieve that undone, effortless look before giving up! 

Lisa
x

6 comments :

  1. I love this shirt/kimono! Newlook have got some amazing clothes in store at the moment. And your hair looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I have some things that I might be able to re-create this look with! Great post

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. before reading your comment about your bun I was already going to say that you've got that whole 'My hair is perfect and I didn't even try' look going on! Love this look, especially the shirt and boots!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks really good! Makes me feel better that you say it's a fluke ;) love that kimono! Trying to argue with the fiance who says I don't need any more of them :L xxx
    Chibbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit combo and I know what you mean about buns! I'm absolutely rubbish with hair.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this look, especially the bun! Definite future outfit inspiration here x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam // Pretty Honest Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...