25/09/2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK | BARRY M ALMOND

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Almond Nail Paint
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Almond Nail Paint
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Barry M Almond Nail Paint
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Almond

I know I do quite a bit of nail art on here but at the moment I am loving nude, minimal nails! I think after the brights and florals of summer I'm after something a bit subtler. This is where this gorge Barry M shade steps in - I love colours like this. They just look super-chic, neat and fresh - it's like giving your walls a new lick of paint!

What are your favourite autumn nail shades?

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


16 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shade, such neat application too. I'm loving navy at the moment, it's been on my nails all week and I think i might take it off and pop it back on, which is something I never do :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when you find a colour you just want to wear non-stop! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with this colour! Your application is so professional and neat, I wish mine came out that good! haha xx

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know - so simple and pretty xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know, I love how simple it is! xx

      Delete
  5. I have this nail varnish! It's so beautifull! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I'm definitely going to be wearing it all the time! xx

      Delete
  6. These are so pretty! Can't remember the last time I painted my nails!! Love the colour.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine - it's a great subtle colour I think! xx

      Delete
  7. love the nail polish it is a lovely Autumn colour. I really like Barry M nail polishes as they is so many to choose from!

    Vintage Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it's so perfect for autumn - not too wintery either! Barry M are my favourites, so many gorgeous colours xx

      Delete
  8. I love love this colour, I have been wearing it non stop for a while now it's so pretty.
    Zeynab
    xThe Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I can tell I'm gonna be wearing it non-stop too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...