29/09/2014

FASHION | HEART PRINT SHIRT


Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Trench Coat
Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Trench Coat
Does anyone else find it hard to put together nice work outfits? When you can't really afford to go shopping, trawling through your stuff is pretty uninspiring. But when you come across a forgotten gem in your wardrobe (or your sister's...) it's amazing!

Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Statement Necklace
Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Statement Necklace
As the shirt is super-girly, I went for a spiky statement necklace to give it a bit of an edge. I love the whole chunky necklace + collar look - as the colours here are quite muted I don't think it's too in-your-face.

Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Trench Coat
Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Gold Midi Rings
Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt & Statement Necklace
Love From Lisa Fashion: Heart Print Shirt
I bought the skirt about three years ago from H&M and haven't worn it in ages - I love finding something so old that when you wear it it feels new again. The trench coat is also something I've had for years - apparently my wardrobe is having a rebirth!

Trench coat - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Skirt - H&M
Boots - New Look (current)
Bag - New Look
Watch - New Look
Rings - H&M
Necklace - New Look

Lisa
x

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

30 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit,you look beautiful.I love your shirt,it look so good in combination with that necklace <3

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valentina - I like the shirt too, glad I rediscovered it! xx

      Delete
  2. love the shirt and trench coat :) could you check my blog out if you have time :)

    www.lizziebeau.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yep I'll have a look :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love how you've pieced together this outfit, and how the stuff won't be overly expensive considering the shops that you've purchased things from! It just proves expense doesn't mean you'll get a better product.

    Amazzable xox

    You can find me at:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep definitely - you can get such lovely things on the highstreet without paying loads! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit and so glad the boots are still the shops, are they comfy as that is quite a big heel?

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :) Yeah they are pretty comfy actually - the heel is quite chunky so they're easy to walk in too xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous, this outfit makes me really happy! Such a pretty shirt and feel like I will be wearing my short Zara mac a little bit more now xxx





    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jessica, such a sweet comment! xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I especially love the coat and can't wait to start breaking out my own Autumn coats and jackets!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I know it's quite exciting bringing out the autumn stuff isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  7. Love the whole look, everything compliments each other perfectly :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a gorgeous outfit, love how you've paired the necklace with it to give it more of an edge!

    High Society // highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes and indeed that whole outfit is really lovely :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy - they're really comfy too! xx

      Delete
  10. this is such a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous outfit. I love the shirt and your shoes!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully styled! I love your trench coat I wish I could get one but I've been told they don't really suit me lol
    You look gorgeous though :)
    Jamie xox Reaping Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! Aw i'm sure they would! xx

      Delete
  13. I really love the rings, shirt and skirt. What band of nail polish is that and in what color? It's so pretty and simple.

    Awkwardgirlx Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Barry M in Almond - it's the one in this post http://lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/nails-of-week-barry-m-almond.html so you can see it close up! xx

      Delete
  14. literally want to steal this entire look, i love it!
    Little White Socks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm having serious coat envy- gorgeous! xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie - I do love a good trench coat! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...