22/09/2014

FASHION | DOGTOOTH DRESS

Love From Lisa Fashion | Dogtooth Dress
Love From Lisa Fashion | Dogtooth Dress
Love From Lisa Fashion | Dogtooth Dress
Love From Lisa Fashion | Dogtooth Dress
Love From Lisa Fashion | Dogtooth Dress
Dress - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Bag - New Look
Boots - New Look 
Rings - H&M
Nail Polish - Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Mustard

It's been a while since I've done an OOTD style post and I've missed them - they're definitely one of my favourites to do. I'm super excited about autumn fashion so I'm equally eager to get on with some seasonal outfit posts!

On to this outfit though. The dress is a Primark buy, but I have to admit how it looks now isn't how it was when I bought it. Maybe I'm just shorter than the average shopper, but I always find that Primark dresses are a bit too long - this one was almost knee-length! So I've taken this one up a good couple of inches - now I think it's an ideal length for wearing with or without tights. 

I've also been living in these boots for the last few weeks. They're a great height and are actually pretty comfortable to wear. They go with jeans and dresses meaning they've become my go-to shoes! I'm not a big "shoe person" so having a pair that goes with everything makes choosing outfits a lot easier. 


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


23 comments :

  1. This dress is gorgeous - would never have thought it was a Primark one!
    xxx

    Eilidh | www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - such good value for money! You can't beat a good old Primark buy xx

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful!
    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this look and the dress suits you perfectly <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! I didn't think the dress would be Primark - I need to get myself there pronto! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - they've got some great AW stuff in at the moment! xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress! I'm loving dog tooth at the moment, and i love the scarf you've paired it with gorgeous! You have a new follower m'dear x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com
    followthesuntillnight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! I'm loving dogtooth too - love a bit of monochrome! xx

      Delete
  6. you look gorgeous such a pretty dress and lovely nail polish, works great xxx




    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress. I love your style, your boots and the bag - all is great!
    Min
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress! Hounds print is fab and I can't wait to start sporting it again. I love the mustard nail polish too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely print isn't it - always a classic! xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit! I would never think of matching it with mustard coloured nail polish but it compliments the outfit so well! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luci, glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  10. This dress is gorgeous, never would have guessed it was Primark or had been shortened! I can't imagine the knee length was all that nice

    Ashley x
    ashleyelizabethx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...