14/09/2014

BEDROOM DECOR INSPIRATION | PINTEREST

Love From Lisa Pinterest Bedroom Decor Inspiration
All images from Pinterest
I've been a bit disorganised with my blog for the past few weeks. I've just started an internship and what can I say, working 5 days a week is a bit of a shock to the system! But I've settled in now and I'm back to blogging, so fingers crossed I'll be doing more than one post per week. 

If you saw my previous autumn fashion post (here) you'll know I've been loving Pinterest recently. For a while I've been wanting to decorate my room and if you're a Pinterest user you'll know how amazing it is for gorgeous interior design inspiration.

As we're moving into colder months I want a space that's cosy and relaxing - I'm thinking soft greys, dusky pinks and of course fairy lights! I love different textures and having loads of cushions and throws dotted around. My biggest problem is that my room's considerably smaller than these so I need to be careful not to over-do it...


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest




5 comments :

  1. If this isn't the prettiest post I have ever seen I don't know what it is! I would love a very neutral, like pastel bedroom, almost fairytale-esque xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these ideas, they are all right up my street :) I am a bit of a Pinterest addict and love searching for home decor ideas on there too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is great for inspiration. How beautiful is that huge circular mirror? I wish my house was stripped bare, like a clean slate, so I can decorate it all over again!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove Pinterest - that first picture on the top left is gorgeous! I've been really feeling the urge to decorate recently and I love how pastel blues, pinks and greys look together!
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...