03/09/2014

AUTUMN FASHION INSPIRATION | PINTEREST

Love From Lisa Pinterest Autumn Fashion Inspiration
Source: All pinterest here
Even though summer's coming to an end it does mean there's autumn fashion to look forward to as we head into September. I've been trawling Pinterest (anyone else slightly addicted?) for autumn fashion inspiration and now I'm definitely excited for chunky knits, cosy scarves and autumnal shades. I'm particularly loving jumpers tucked into skirts with opaques and heeled ankle boots.

I'd love to see your fashion inspiration so leave me links to your Pinterest fashion boards! 

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits look lovely, I do so wish I could style myself, I haven't a clue!!

    Amy at www.amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUSSS I wish I used pinterest more I never have the time but there are some great inspirations xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love berry shades in Autumn! I need to get on Pinterest and get inspired! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...