08/08/2014

TREND FOCUS | METALLICS


Love From Lisa - The Metallic Trend

Links (in columns starting top-left):
Top | Bag | Sandals | Pleated Midi Skirt | Skirt | Bracelets | Skort | Scrunchies | Wedges | Clutch | Necklace | Jumpsuit | Nail Varnish | Belt


Metallics have been on the fashion scene since spring, but it's still a hugely popular trend as we approach the end of summer. Mirrored accessories and shimmery fabrics add sheen and lustre to both daytime and nighttime looks and are also ideal for showing off a tan in late summer!

Accessories and shoes are the easiest and most wearable ways to do this trend - go for a cute clutch or some statement platforms. For the brave I think the ASOS pleated midi skirt is gorgeous. For a softer look I'd pair it with a white cami and cute sandals. If you're going for all over metallics like the jumpsuit I'd choose minimal accessories to keep from looking too 'space age'...


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


5 comments :

  1. Love that bag <3
    I just followed you on GFC,can you follow back please?

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS picks this is one of my favourite trends and defo would dabble with a jumpsuit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave is the skirt at the top. It's lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, love the midi silver pleated skirt, definitely space girl! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your picks! I have the Topshop skort. Its on sale now! I'm not sure how I feel about it though- it sits a little strange and isn't the most flattering. I want to be able to make it work though. I do have a turquoise metallic top from Primark and its gorgeous.
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...