15/08/2014

NINE MINIMAL NAIL ART IDEAS

Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art Ideas
Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art Ideas
Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art Ideas
Love From Lisa Minimal Nail Art Ideas
Seventeen Gel Colour in Long Island | Barry M Gelly Shine Nail Paint in Huckleberry | Barry M Gelly Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip Models Own Hyper Gel in Lilac Sheen | Barry M Nail Paint in Matt White

If you're a regular reader you'll know I'm quite into nails and nail art. Although I love sporting floral and patterned designs, recently I've been favouring a more minimal and chic look. These designs are obviously a lot simpler than intricate patterns which means they require less time and patience!

For these designs I used muted pastel tones paired with black and white detailing, but they'd also look great in lots of colours and shades such as brights and neons.

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


8 comments :

  1. I love all these ideas! They look fab!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna give these a go, they all look beautiful!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the mint one with the little heart, it's so delicate :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this nail art is so GORGEOUS, it's so delicate and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really simple but pretty :-) I keep meaning to do the nail art with the flower but never make enough time to do it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm just drawn to anything pastel and white really but the designs are so pretty I will definitely have to try them for myself when my nails grow a little bit! x

    www.theclumsybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all, they're so cute!

    Danielle xo || My Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these nails, definitely given me a few ideas for when I get a refill
    Amazing!

    www.lexislifestyle.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...