11/08/2014

FASHION | FLORAL NEW LOOK CO-ORDS

Top & Shorts - New Look
Sunglasses - H&M
Hat - Accessorize
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Primark

Co-ords have been huge this summer and I for one, am a huge fan. They're super easy to wear and as they're separates can be styled in different ways with different items. I love how comfy this set is - perfect for a sunny day at the beach. 

I've never really been into hats, but recently I've been brave enough to wear them. I've had this cute little straw hat for a few years and decided it was about time I wore it a bit more. With the sea breeze I thought I might be doing a bit of hat-chasing, but it actually proved pretty useful in preventing wild beach-hair! 


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


8 comments :

  1. I love co-ords, they are such an easy outfit to put together haha. Your Converse are so white, mine are practically grey now with wear H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially the bag, good job Primark!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is SO gorgeous! :) Love the colour & the print!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look screams summer, I love love love it. Can summer just come to South Africa already!

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I've been looking for a co-ord for so long but haven't found the perfect one yet. I need to check this out- I love the cut.
    Julz Obsessions xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this co-ord set and I love it! So comfy and perfect for summer time :)

    Lauren x

    Www.hellomisslauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous & love the bag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this two piece! Such gorgeous tones, and I really love the print. I'm also a little obsessed with these sunglasses, hoping H&M still have some when I next get to go shopping!

    Your hair looks beautiful here!

    Laura xx
    Alter Idem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...