02/08/2014

FASHION | BESIDE THE SEASIDE

Love From Lisa Seaside Fashion - New Look Bralet, Primark Skirt, New Look Fedora Hat
Love From Lisa Seaside Fashion - New Look Bralet, Primark Skirt, New Look Fedora Hat
Love From Lisa Seaside Fashion - New Look Bralet, Primark Skirt, New Look Fedora Hat
Love From Lisa Seaside Fashion - New Look Bralet, Primark Skirt, New Look Fedora Hat
Love From Lisa Fashion - New Look Fedora Hat
Love From Lisa Seaside Fashion - New Look Bralet, Primark Skirt, New Look Fedora Hat
Top - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - New Look
Hat - New Look
Sunglasses - H&M
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Topshop

I love being beside the sea! It's so beautiful and relaxing, and everyone just seems so much happier! I went for a little break with my bezzie and sister to Bournemouth - if you're looking for a pretty seaside town with gorgeous sandy beaches then Bournemouth is the one to go for. It's definitely my favourite, having spent lots of holidays here as a child. 

This is the outfit I wore to dinner. The skirt is a couple of years old but I love how it looks with this season's bralet. Also the hat deserves a mention - I picked it up in the New Look sale a few days ago for a mere £3! I love how it completes this summery outfit, yet the colour will definitely see me through to autumn too. 

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest




12 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit, I love your hat!
    Jodie xx
    www.santersgrotto.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit, I love the top I need to go and get it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit and those glasses! you look gorgeous!
    http:///www.jaseyjade.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous! I love this outfit! Hope you had a great time! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your style it is impeccable, I can't believe the skirt is primark it's so gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit, I especially love the hat!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty look!!!

    www.astylishsomething.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a perfect outfit! I love the pattern of the skirt and the contrast of the hat. I love the seaside! I've never been to Bournemouth though! Looks nicer than yer typical 'English beach)!

    Have a nice weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the top, so cute and girly. And I can't beleive that bag is from Primark! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely outfit Lisa! I love the hat, such a bargain! I always think New Look have some of the best sales :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this top! I've been after one like this! I have that bag in a neon yellow colour- they're just the right size! So handy! xx

    Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bargainous hat! It's such a pretty colour as well.

    GORGEOUS lighting as well. I always think beach pictures at sunset are always sooo beautiful! Everyone just glows :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...