26/07/2014

TOP MID-SEASON SALE PICKS

Love From Lisa Top Mid Season Sale Picks

Links (in columns starting top-left): Embellished Playsuit | Playsuit | Bikini Top | Bikini Bottoms | Bowler Hat | Boucle Shorts | Boxy Lace Shirt | Floral Shorts | Black Jumpsuit | Yellow Bandeau | Denim Dungarees | Bikini Top | Bikini Bottoms | Bardot Dress | Across-Body Bag | Daisy Skater Dress | Double Layer Cami | High-Waisted Shorts



I know some people dislike sale shopping - it can be messy, hard to find your size and generally takes more effort than normal. But I really love it! I can spend ages and ages trawling the racks because I just love the feeling you get when you find a bargain - it's just more of a sense of achievement y'know?

I'm not into online shopping as much as actually going shopping but in terms of the sales there's often quite a difference between what's in the shop and what's on the website. I do get a bit overwhelmed when there's 1000+ items to look through but that's what the search refiner is for!

If you're off on holiday soon the sales are perfect - as the shops make way for autumn bits much of the summer collections go into the sale. I was particularly impressed by the bikinis - both are from H&M and each one costs under £9!

Although the sales are predominantly spring/summer items there are a few bits that'll take you through to autumn, particularly the black jumpsuit. Reduced from £60 to just £12.50 it's an amazing bargain and it'd be a wardrobe staple. I also think the lace boxy shirt would look really cute layered underneath a knitted jumper or cardigan in the autumn.


Have you been sale shopping recently?  

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


16 comments :

  1. I've managed to avoid the sales so far, I'm sure it won't be long until I give in though! Love that black jumpsuit, if only they had my size :( x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the only thing - all the good bits sell out so quickly! It is gorgeous though xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't but i need to! I like online shopping, but I also like to be in a store trying things out... plus you can walk out with the stuff right then and there and not have to wait for shipping! I like them both I guess :)

    I really like that blue bag in the upper left hand corner - so cute!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think there are pros and cons to each! The bag is adorable isn't it xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, so many amazing pieces here! Loving the printed bikinis :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee, I know they're so pretty aren't they xx

      Delete
  4. Great picks, I can't believe how cheap those bikinis are! The bowler hat is so cute too, I'm always nicking my dad's vintage one XD
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - bikinis can be so expensive & you only wear them for a couple of weeks per year! xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely pieces, i love the coral/peachy layer cami!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my eye on that too! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the white bowler hat! I agree, sale shopping can be extremely satisfying when you manage to snap up a good bargain!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so satisfying and guilt-free too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...