28/07/2014

NAILS OF THE WEEK | TUTTI FRUTTI

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Tutti Frutti Alternate Colours
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Tutti Frutti Alternate Colours
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Tutti Frutti Alternate Colours
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Tutti Frutti Alternate Colours

Barry M Nail Paint in 'Berry Ice Cream' & 'Lemon Ice Cream'
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Papaya

If you can't be bothered with nail art or just fancy something a bit quicker, doing alternate colours is a fun way to brighten your nails up. I used super summery colours for mine and then posed with a watermelon as you do...

I definitely remember having my nails like this when I was younger - the nineties are definitely making a comeback!

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

18 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I love how summery the colours are! Thanks Amy :) xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Such a lovely idea!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, glad you like them xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is a cute way to spruce up your nails, the colors you chose look so good together... LOVE!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like these! Barry M nail varnish is hard to beat x

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shades together! x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades look great together, I especially like the lilac colour x

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post, looks like you had fun shooting it:)

    Cityscape Bliss // Top 5 tricks on how to keep your make-up on whole day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shades. Love how summery this nail look is. You're also great at painting nails I always have some sort of smudge as I'm inpatient haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love multi coloured nails! Cute picture too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute colours, love the watermelon haha! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I'm definitely going to try and recreate this nail look, the colours are so pretty. You have such a lovely blog Lisa :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures, you can't beat Barry M polishes :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely and summery nail shades! That water melon looks delicious.

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...