09/07/2014

Fashion | Wireless Festival Outfit

Love From Lisa Wireless Festival Outfit
Love From Lisa Wireless Festival Outfit
Love From Lisa Wireless Festival Outfit
Love From Lisa Wireless Festival Outfit
Love From Lisa Wireless Festival Outfit
Top - New Look
Shorts - H&M
Long Necklace - H&M
Short Necklace - Topshop
Sunglasses - H&M
Flower Headband - Claire's Accessories
Satchel - Primark

Sometimes I like to dress up a really simple outfit with cool accessories and little details. This is the outfit I wore to Wireless festival on Sunday so I thought I'd share it with you guys! (The day was amazing by the way - Bruno Mars and Outkast were my highlights!) 

The shorts are a recent sale purchase (£10!), and although the pictures don't show it they have some cute aztec detailing around the pockets which I love. Obviously no festival look would be complete without a flower headband - there was definitely a whole lot of flower power going on in Finsbury Park on Sunday! Stacked jewellery is also a perfect way to give your look a bit of a festival-vibe. 

Finally, I'm absolutely in love with this satchel from Primark. It's an absolute bargain at £6 and comes in a few other colours that I think I'm gonna have to get my hands on so look out for those in future posts...


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest



4 comments :

  1. A simple but really gorgeous festival look! That's how I would go to one as well haha!
    Also love your hair and the flower crown is super cute!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you're enjoying them! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...