13/07/2014

Fashion | Parisian Stripes

Love From Lisa Parisian Stripes, H&M Striped Dress
Love From Lisa Parisian Stripes, H&M Striped Dress
Love From Lisa Primark Mint Pastel Satchel
Love From Lisa Primark Mint Pastel Satchel
Dress - H&M
Satchel - Primark

I really love stripes. Parisian style epitomizes casual chic which makes it perfect for a stylish yet effortless look. Plus monochrome will always be cool! I'd been on the lookout for a striped dress for a while and came across this skater style one in H&M for a mere £7 - how's that for effortless?! 

If you saw my last fashion post you'll have spotted another of these gorgeous Primark satchels (find them here) - I just can't get enough! I think the mint green looks so good with the monochrome stripes - they compliment each other really well and it adds a cute pop of colour. 



Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest



22 comments :

  1. You're gorgeous and I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie, that's so nice! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love your dress! Fabulous style :) And what a great price too, very lucky find xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I know, couldn't believe the price! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this look! Can't believe that dress was only £7!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - such a bargain! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the dress! The satchel is such a cute mint shade too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth, I know it's so cute isn't it! xx

      Delete
  5. this is such a cute outfit.. love the bag!

    anna from styleskittle.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a great price - affordable way to do the pastel trend! xx

      Delete
  7. This is gorgeous - SEVEN POUNDS? Such an effortless look!!

    Let Us Be Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - amazing price isn't it! xx

      Delete
  8. Perfect outfit, you look beautiful! the combination of the striped dress against the minty satchel is so chic :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille, I will definitely check yours out :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love this dress, would never have thought it was H&M! Great blog by the way!

    Courtney x
    wonderofdreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney :) Glad you like it xx

      Delete
  10. That bag is so cute! I have to get me one! I followed you on GFC! -m
    Here's my link - http://www.fashionatitsfall.com Would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of mint with the striped dress, so pretty. I can't believe the satchel is from Primark, what a steal :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I'm loving all the pastel satchels at the moment! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...