17/07/2014

Fashion | Neon Pink & Monochrome

Love From Lisa Neon Pink & Monochrome
Love From Lisa Neon Pink & Monochrome
Love From Lisa Neon Pink & Monochrome
Love From Lisa Neon Pink & Monochrome
Top - New Look
Trousers - H&M
Sandals - New Look
Sunglasses - H&M
Scrunchie - New Look
Necklace - Topshop

I've been living in these trousers recently. Teamed with a simple bright top like this makes a great summer outfit. I'm also loving scrunchies - they're a great accessory particularly if you're having a bad hair day, and they come in so many cute patterns and fun colours!
Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


10 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit! You look beautiful :)
    I particularly like your trousers from H&M too, it does make a great summer outfit xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I love the trousers - they're actually really easy to wear! xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit you've put together :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your trousers! Will see if I can find these in the H&M near me :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they're so easy to wear! xx

      Delete
  4. I love how you put outfits together, those trousers are lovely ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely outfit. I'm loving monochrome!

    Style Storms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...