19/07/2014

A Day In Stratford-Upon-Avon

Last weekend was my graduation weekend and as we were in the area me and my family decided to have a day in the beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon. It was a gorgeous sunny day which only made Shakespeare's town look even prettier. I loved all the quirky shops and olde worlde buildings, and walking by the river was so lovely! We also found a little vintage 1940s tearoom which was a cute place to have lunch. Hope you enjoy the pics!



Have you been to Stratford before?


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

14 comments :

  1. There are some great pictures in this post! I've never been to Stratford upon Avon but I really want to visit now I've seen your post, it looks so lovely x

    http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty place, especially in the summer xx

      Delete
  2. I love stratford! It's so quaint, I actually got married there too so it'll always be a special place to me : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so lovely - it'd be an ideal place for a wedding! xx

      Delete
  3. I used to go to Stratford all the time as a child, it's a lovely place! x

    http://ninegrandstudent.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been, but it looks lovely!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stratford! I only live half an hour away so it's fairly easy for me to get to for a day out. I went to the Butterfly Farm there earlier this year and it's such a lovely place and so pretty. Plus it's always sunny whenever I've visited!
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't been to the butterfly farm- sounds lovely! xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos, Lisa! I've never visited Stratford but I always pass it on my way to London on the train. Hope you had a lovely graduation, congratulations :)

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg :) If you get a chance to visit you should, it's such a beautiful town xx

      Delete
  7. Pretty photographs. Looks such a lovely place to visit!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...