25/06/2014

Trend of the Week | The Skort

Love From Lisa Trend of the Week The Skort
left-right: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Along with kimonos, skorts (shorts that look like skirts) are definitely one of the must-have items this season! More formal than shorts and probably more practical than skirts these are a gorgeous summer staple wardrobe piece. The distinctive wrap-around style means that you could team it with a simple cami and sandals for a gorgeous summer day-to-night look.

I've definitely got my eye on the floral New Look pair (number 4). I love the beautiful summer colours and think it'd actually be pretty versatile - I'm thinking summer drinks or a balmy holiday evening! I also love the pink River Island pair (number 5) as a way of doing shorts less casually.

What do you think of the skort?

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


2 comments :

  1. I'm loving the skort! They look so pretty!
    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a skort in my life & Ive seen some nice ones in New Look but every time I go in the never seem to have any.
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...