06/06/2014

Trend of the Week | Neon Brights

Playsuit | Jeans | Sunglasses | Top | Nail Varnish | Platforms | Handbag | Clutch

Neons are always great for summer because they're bright, happy and sunny! I love how you can go full-on neon for an evening out with the gorgeous playsuit from New Look or more subtle with neon accessories. As British weather can't be counted upon, neon accessories such as the bag or sunnies are perfect ways to brighten up your look even when it's chilly outside. A purse-friendly way to do the neon trend is to do it with nail polish! This mega bright polish is 'Flip Flop' from the Models Own Polish For Tans  collection. I really love all the neon items around right now - they make me feel happy and summery just looking at them!

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


8 comments :

  1. Incredible picks! I love neon in the summer!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know - such a perfect summer trend isn't it x

      Delete
  2. I love neon! The New Look playsuit is amazing!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such an amazing colour isn't it! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post :) I don't normally go for neon colours but you have some great items! I think I'll try this style myself. I particularly like the shoes and handbag xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it sounds a bit scary at first but if you go with accessories it can be a lovely summer trend! x

      Delete
  4. I can't get enough of neons at the minute, especially now the sun has decided to come out! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - So perfect for the sunshine! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...