20/06/2014

The Summer Essentials #2

Love From Lisa The Summer Essentials #2
Sandals - New Look 
I bought theses sandals a few weeks ago and I've worn them pretty much non-stop ever since! They're so simple but they're cute and go with literally everything - jeans, shorts, dresses you name it! They also come in black which I might have to get my hands on too! Being white, I thought they might get a bit dirty, but I've been on picnics and walks and they just wipe clean if you get any dirt on them - perfect for summer! 

Satsuma Body Butter - The Body Shop
A good body butter is a must for me in the summer and I haven't found any better than the Body Shop ones! They make my skin super-soft and also smell SO delicious. My favourites at the moment are the satsuma, papaya and raspberry flavours. 

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray
I don't like to use too much heat on my hair, especially in the summer as the sun dries it out enough! To get natural beachy waves, texturising sprays are ideal. I'm loving the Toni & Guy spray at the moment - it smells lovely, gives my hair natural waves and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or crispy!

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

8 comments :

  1. Those sandals are lovely! I think a little trip to New Look is in order now.

    Sarah x
    sarahptrc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're nice aren't they! I've literally been living in them x

      Delete
  2. I love the body shop body butters especially their mango one:-)!
    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're gorgeous aren't they - they all smell lovely! x

      Delete
  3. I adore my Body Shop Body Butters, my favourite scents are the strawberry one and the vanilla one :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those scents - strawberry one sounds like it'd be lovely! x

      Delete
  4. Those sandals look lovely and like they would go with anything! I adore that body shop scent... I really want to try the raspberry one :) x
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really do go with everything! I've been wearing them non-stop since buying them! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...