12/06/2014

The Summer Essentials #1

Love From Lisa The Summer Essentials
Love From Lisa The Summer Essentials
Love From Lisa The Summer Essentials
Love From Lisa The Summer Essentials
Bralet - New Look 
Bow Headband - New Look (pack of 2)
Flower Headband - Claire's Accessories
H&M Nail Polish - Chica Boom Boom
Models Own - Coral Reef
Essie - In The Cab-Ana

It feels like we've been thrown into summer all of a sudden and I'm definitely loving it! So I thought I'd put together a few posts showcasing some of my summer essentials, enjoy! 

I really didn't think I'd ever be into bralets, but I saw this one in New Look the other day and thought it was so pretty. I love the lace detail at the bottom and think the buttons and neckline are so cute. This is definitely going to be a staple item for me this summer - it'll look great with this season's biggest item, the kimono. I'll be teaming it with a skater skirt or high-waisted denim shorts as I'm not brave enough to flash the flesh!  

I'll admit that in the past I've bought many hair accessories and headbands because they're cute but never actually worn them. However recently I've got into wearing them and I'm really loving how they look. They brighten up the most boring outfits, can cover a bad hair day and are so cute and summery it's impossible not to love them! 

As a lover of nail varnish, bright polishes are definitely one of my summer essentials. These three are a few of my favourites at the moment although I've got my eye on the Models Own Polish For Tans collection! 

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

10 comments :

  1. That bralet is so cute, loving all off those nail polishes as well :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - the mail polishes are so summery! x

      Delete
  2. Love the bralet, been looking for one for my holiday! :)

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it - and such a bargain! x

      Delete
  3. Mint green nail Polish is lush, great for summer! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a perfect colour! x

      Delete
  4. The bralet is just gorgeous! And I love the modelsown tan nail polishes - really want to get my hands on a few!
    Lovely post that make me so much more excited for my holidays :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So summery aren't they! Haha, glad it got you in the holiday mood! x

      Delete
  5. That is such a cute bralette! I really like that coral nail polish, I've never thought of looking at the make up in H&M before, I'm going to have to check it out when I'm next in there.

    Thanks for sending over your blog link, your blog is great!
    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn :) I like the H&M nail polishes - they have a great selection of colours! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...