23/06/2014

Nails of the Week | Nails Inc Covent Garden Place

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Nails Inc Bright Coral
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Nails Inc Bright Coral
Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish in Covent Garden Place 

I love this gorgeously bright pink shade from Nails Inc's Gel Effect Polish range. It was sent to me for winning the #manicuremonday Twitter competition and it's such a perfect summer shade! I own another of the Gel Effect polishes and I love how they apply and how long they last. They give a slight 'plumping effect' which gives the impression of gel nails without the need for UV lights. They also give a lovely super-glossy finish! I decided to go simple this week but couldn't resist some small gems to add a little something extra.

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

6 comments :

  1. I love this colour! The added gems look fab. I need to try some of this Gel Effect polish! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great colour for summer! I also like the gel effect polishes and have tried the Porchester square polish, I love the look of it and that it lasts so long too!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I'm loving shades like this for Summer and have got quite a few however I still want more! I haven't tried the Gel polishes from Nails Inc so it's good to hear they apply and last well, I may have to pick one up!

    Thanks for your link on the #bbloggers chat last night, I've also followed you on Bloglovin :) x

    Jessica | Jessica’s Journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lisa! I've never been fond of studs or jewels on a manicure, as I usually go for a more classic look, but this is just stunning. The color is great, too!

    Em ♥ www.mascarawarrior.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous colour, it's so pretty! I love it and I'm not normally one for pink nails x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...