30/06/2014

Nails of the Week | Jewels & Daisies

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Jewels & Daisies. Models Own Hyper Gel
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Jewels & Daisies. Models Own Hyper Gel
Models Own Hyper Gel in 'Lilac Sheen'

I fancied something super girly this week hence the flowers and gems. I think it's a lovely look for an occasion like a wedding or formal summer party. I'm really loving this lilac shade at the moment - the colour is so pretty! I also think the formula of the Hyper Gels is lovely - it's nice and thick, so even a light colour like this doesn't go streaky. It's pretty glossy on its own, but I applied a top coat for extra staying power. They're now so glossy it took me a frustratingly long time to get a photo where the light wasn't bouncing off them...!


Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

14 comments :

  1. Such a pretty shade and I love the finished look, perfect for spring and summer x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty! I need this colour! xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and summery!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a pretty shade, and I definitely want to try this on my own nails soon! x

    http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I have to try something like that. I also need to pick up a light purple shade like that as well.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous summer manicure!

    Jegz xo http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! I really want to try and recreate this look!

    Jodie xx

    www.santersgrotto.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to try this - so pretty!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to do some daisy nail art again, love it with the purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty look! Love the little flowers :) X

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so pretty. Loving the base colour as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nail skills are impeccable! I love this design, it looks like it was made for picnics and riverside strolls :)

    Let Us Be Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. these look so pretty!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...