09/06/2014

Nails of the Week: Grey Daisies

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Grey Daisies
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Grey Daisies
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week: Grey Daisies
Boots Seventeen Gel Effect in Long Island 

This is one of my absolute favourite nail colours at the moment and I've been wearing it a lot. It's such a simple but chic colour! I love the little daisy nail art at the bottom, I think it adds a little bit of summer.

I find the formula and quality of the Seventeen Gel nail polishes to be really good. For me it lasts at least 5 days with minimal chipping and also applies really nicely to the nail. This colour definitely needs at least two coats though; it's pretty transparent after only one!

I did a post last week about how to do a few simple nail designs like this which you can find here if you fancy having a go yourself. Let me know if you give them a try!

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

17 comments :

  1. These are so pretty!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look lovely ! perfect for spring !! :)
    Melissa | The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely great for spring! x

      Delete
  3. This is a really cute design and I love the grey shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I love this grey so much :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this nail design, and your blog is perfect! :)

    Thinkfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi, glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  5. Super cute nails hun! Going to try this out for myself :)

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely give it a go! It's surprisingly simple! x

      Delete
  6. I don't own a colour like this but it does look really chic, think I need to buy more nail polishes (forever buying nail polish). The flowers look so cute too!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a good colour to have, and quite different from the shades I normally buy x

      Delete
  7. Loving the grey! So pretty and of course the nail art is just beyond adorable! Love!
    Gwenayfer | PeacockBeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO adorable! I've been loving grey nails lately too and this is such a cute twist on them.

    Lovely blog by the way, thanks for sending me your link! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie, you're welcome :) Glad you like the design, I've been loving grey lately too x

      Delete
  9. Love these! Going to do my nails like this next time I paint them :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...