16/06/2014

Nails of the Week: Boho Dreamcatcher Nail Art

Love From Lisa Boho Dreamcatcher Nail Art
Love From Lisa Boho Dreamcatcher Nail Art
Love From Lisa Boho Dreamcatcher Nail Art
Love From Lisa Boho Dreamcatcher Nail Art
Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish - Euphoria
Models Own Hyper Gel Polish - Lilac Sheen

My sister has to take full credit for these amazing nails! I wanted something different to what I usually have and spotted some dreamcatcher nails on pinterest, so we decided to have a go at our own! As festival season is approaching I'm really into boho style at the moment and these are a perfect summer nail art design. Although they look really intricate, with a good nail art pen and a steady hand it can be done!

We used one of the Models Own Hyper Gel shades for this design, which I hadn't used before. The formula is really lovely to use - it applies so smoothly and after two coats was completely opaque. The colour is a gorgeous pastel lilac which I think is perfect for summer - I'm definitely going to be using it a lot. Rather than using this shade for all nails, we went for a shimmery Rimmel London polish for the feathers

I finished this design off with a Nails Inc top coat to add a glossy finish and to make them last longer. I love this design as it's a great alternative to flowers and bright colours for summer nails.

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


24 comments :

  1. These are so lovely! You're so clever, I'm useless at nail art. Lilac Sheen looks like a gorgeous shade too, I really want to try one of the Models Own HyperGel colours x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, it's such a lovely colour - looks great on toes too! x

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are absolutely amazing, your very talented :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Claire :) x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous nails! Gosh, I wouldn't have the patience to do them! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's mostly waiting for each layer to dry that takes the time! x

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! These are incredible.. you're so talented! I love dreamcatchers so much xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dreamcatchers too, very boho and summery! x

      Delete
  5. These are so pretty! I wish I had a steady hand!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I don't think I would have the patience!

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad my sister does haha x

      Delete
  7. I thought these were professionally done at first - Fair play to your sister... Can she come do mine now ahah
    Thanks for giving me your link over at the blogger chat !.
    Cait || Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they're great aren't they, she should charge for them! You're welcome :) x

      Delete
  8. These look amazing! So different to any other nails tutorials I have seen before. I love the idea of the dreamcatchers on them. They look so pretty! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia, I know I love the dreamcatchers too - so summery x

      Delete
  9. Fabulous design! Well done to your sister, I couldn't do anything that small and detailed. It looks really great! It definitely does go well with the festival style :) xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah it's a perfect festival look I think! She's good isn't she! x

      Delete
  10. Wow your nails are amazing. I wish I had a sister who could make me these kind of nails and the colors are beautiful as well!
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I know - I'm very lucky! x

      Delete
  11. That looks amazing! And the polishes are really affordable too! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the polishes are lovely - great colours too! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...