11/06/2014

Fashion | Pumps & Frilly Socks

Love From Lisa: Fashion - Pumps & Frilly Socks
Love From Lisa: Fashion - Pumps & Frilly Socks
Love From Lisa: Fashion - Pumps & Frilly Socks
Love From Lisa: Fashion - Pumps & Frilly Socks
Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Socks - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Belt - Primark

How amazing is the gorgeous weather we've been having?! It makes such a nice change to be able to wear fun summery clothes at last. Although I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll last just yet. 

I've had this skirt for a good few years, it's one of those that's so simple and such a perfect fit that I bring it back out every summer without fail! The top however, is a recent addition. I'd been looking for a classic sleeveless white shirt for a while and came across this one for £7.99 in H&M. It's difficult to see in the pictures, but it has a kind of textured detail which is a cute little addition.

Rather than wearing sandals I really like pumps with little socks. Frilly socks in so many colours and patterns are on the high street right now and they're so adorable I could definitely get addicted to buying them! As I'm not quite brave enough to do the socks and sandals thing I definitely think socks and pumps are a great way to do this cute trend.

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

5 comments :

  1. I love that you paired cute shoes with your skirt! It's super cute and totally comfortable<3

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yep such a comfy outfit! x

      Delete
  2. Really like this outfit, it's perfect for summer!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look, love it. You look gorgeous :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...