18/06/2014

Fashion | Floral Kimono

Love From Lisa Floral Kimono
Love From Lisa Floral Kimono
Love From Lisa Floral Kimono
Kimono - New Look
Vest - New Look
Denim Shorts - New Look
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - H&M

If you've been shopping recently you'll know that kimonos are everywhere right now! Although I'd love to buy some of the gorgeous styles in the shops at the moment, I already own this one from a few years ago so thought I'd make good use of it. I'm loving this trend for summer - kimonos are so easy to wear yet still look effortlessly stylish. My summer style is quite boho, which kimonos are obviously perfect for! They're also great for dressing up a plain outfit - I teamed mine with a plain vest and denim shorts, which are an absolute staple for summer! This pair are my sister's as I'm currently on the lookout for some myself. This definitely proves that an old outfit can be updated with a gorgeous bright print for summer! 

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


24 comments :

  1. That's so pretty! I've been looking for a kimono but I still haven't seen any that I really like. I think I'll need to pop into New Look tomorrow :)

    www.nikkiandthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah New Look have some gorgeous ones at the moment - I want them all! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh that kimono is so pretty - I love the colour!
    I have a couple of kimono's (one from boohoo and one also from New Look) but I still feel like I need more! So easy to throw on when you're not sure what else to wear!
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so easy to wear, I've seen so many lovely ones around! x

      Delete
  3. The kimono is beautiful! I really want it! Cannot find it online though!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a few years old unfortunately so won't be online anymore, but you might be able to get something similar! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous kimono! I love how you've styled it with your outfit :)
    I've never actually owned one before but you're right, they're so in right now! Think I'll definitely have to get one for summer :) xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'd never really worn this one even though I've had it a few years. It's so much easier to style than I thought though! x

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! The kimono is gorgeous and you look beautiful xx

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  6. Love the kimono :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Kimono and necklace !! Cute outfit :) @UKBlogRT and @EmmaBartley24

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want a kimono. Love this one. Your ring is gorgeous too. Now following xx

    www.bylaurenjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving so many on the high-street at the moment! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous kimono and lovely outfit!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally on the kimono bandwagon, I love them! This one's such a pretty colour too, lovely outfit :)
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too - they're so easy to wear! x

      Delete
  11. This is such a pretty little outfit! Love it.

    www.lunarlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...