04/06/2014

Fashion | Cream Skater Skirt

Love From Lisa Fashion Cream Skater Skirt
Love From Lisa Fashion Cream Skater Skirt
Love From Lisa Fashion Cream Skater SkirtTop - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - New Look
Belt - New Look (with the skirt)
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - H&M
Watch - River Island

This is the outfit I wore when I went to dinner with a few friends. I wanted something that looked like I'd made an effort without wearing a dress. I haven't worn this skirt a lot since I got it, but I think I will now. I really love the waffle texture - as it's a bit heavier it makes the skirt hang nicely and just adds a little something else. I also really like the belt that came with it. 

I teamed it with a little lace/crochet top that I found in my wardrobe. I've had it for a while and it did come with an undertop in the same colour but I seem to remember it being uncomfortable and didn't sit right so I cut it out and now just wear a vest top underneath. In outfits like this I tend to keep details subtle like the little gold necklace from H&M and the detailing on the belt. 

Follow: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest


10 comments :

  1. This outfit is lovely and you look beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the skirt. I have too many skater skirts, I'm kind of addicted!
    The photography on this post is great:) xx

    http://lucyyjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so easy to wear aren't they! Thank you, my best friend takes credit for the photography! x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Really pretty :)

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty outfit! :)

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...