27/05/2014

Trend of the Week: Pointed Flats

Love From Lisa Trend of the Week Pointed Flats
Links: 1. River Island | 2. Next | 3. Next | 4. New Look | 5. Topshop | 6. New Look | 7. New Look | 8. ASOS

I decided to talk about pointed flats this week because I've literally been seeing them everywhere - online and on the high-street. These are a great choice for summer days when you fancy something a bit smarter than sandals but don't want to wear heels. They're ideal for day-to-night wear because there'd be no need to change shoes!

A key element of this trend is to go for bright colours or for contrasting colours at the front and back like the monochrome Next pair. 'Two part' shoes are also popular, where the toe and heel aren't connected. I think they look great, but to me they look like they'd be really hard to walk in - wouldn't they slip off easily? (If anyone owns a pair of these please enlighten me!).

I think these are a great option for an alternative stylish summer shoe as they could easily be dressed up or down. They'd also go with a lot (cigarette trousers, summer dresses etc.) and would be perfect for a number of occasions!

What do you think of this trend?

23 comments :

  1. LOVE this trend. I saw someone wearing some the other day but I couldn't work out how they stayed on the foot! Is that weird?! hahaha

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think that too! They look good though! x

      Delete
  2. This trend is so cute! Zara have amazing studded ones :) I love the bright yellow pair. Lovely post :) x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I'm loving this look, the yellow are one of my favourites too x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love pointed flats, this post is making me want to buy more! I have a royal blue pair from New Look and they have an ankle strap, which makes them much easier to walk in :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm thinking ankle straps seem more practical! Oooh royal blue sounds lovely x

      Delete
  4. I love pointed flats! I saw a pair in New Look today I very nearly bought but I'm trying to hold out a couple of days until pay day. The brighter the colour the better in my opinion :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely think the brighter colours are so lovely, gorgeous for summer too! x

      Delete
  5. Love number 1! I wish I could wear pointed flats but I don't think I suit this style of shoe lol x
    http://thestyleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love number 1 too! You should try them out, you never know! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they! Polka dots are so cute x

      Delete
  7. i really want to purchase a pair of these for a holiday! I love the colour of number 6 :)

    hannah xo

    www.labandwagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd be so lovely for holidays! I know, I love the colour of them too! x

      Delete
  8. Ooooh! I've been looking at quite a few shoes like this at the moment. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're everywhere aren't they! x

      Delete
  9. These are beautiful! Love #4, they're gorgeous!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pretty colour aren't they! x

      Delete
  10. I recently bought some nude pointed flats and they crush my feet! They're not comfy at all and I'm definitely a comfort over style girl so it's a no from me :(

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Yeah they seem like they could be more stylish than practical! x

      Delete
  11. i LOVE a flat shoe. espesh for the office. love these picks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they'd be perfect for the office! Hopefully comfier than heels too! x

      Delete
  12. I've recently got into pointy heels, but looking at these picks is making me want to go pointy flat shopping ;p thank you for sharing, they're gorgeous, love the colours! x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...