08/05/2014

The £5 Mini Pamper Night

Love From Lisa, £5 Mini Pamper Night Essential Products
Montagne Jeunesse Mask - £1
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - £1.09
Soap & Glory Body Buff - £2.50

As a little treat it's always nice to have a bit of a pamper evening, it's a great way to de-stress after a day of working, studying, or in my case, revising! I like to try out new things but if you're trying to save the pennies it can all add up! So I thought I'd see if I could put together a mini pamper night with a £5 budget.

I've done too many of these Montagne Jeunesse masks to count, but they're so cheap and ideal if you're having your bezzies over for a chilled night in. My favourites are the peel ones because it's SO satisfying to peel off in one go. They also make my skin feel deeply cleansed.

The second sachet is one of the 3 Minute Miracles by Aussie. I've never actually tried one of these before, but I'm hoping they smell as good and work as well as the regular Aussie hair products. I chose the reconstructor deep conditioner to give my hair a much-needed treat.

The one I'm most excited about is the Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff which is a body scrub that you use in either the bath or shower. It smells delicious and body scrubs aren't something I use very regularly so it's perfect for my budget pamper night!

What are your favourite budget pamper essentials?


5 comments :

  1. I think I need to do a mini pamper like this as a break from revision! Exams suck!!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good face mask :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good idea, especially during exam season! I love the Montagne Jeunesse face masks too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea, pamper nights DON'T have to break the bank. You could also save money on the scrub by creating your own with olive oil, lemon juice and sugar!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life / Bloglovin' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't beat a good pamper evening!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...