25/05/2014

Nails of the Week | Bright Summer Orange

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Bright Orange
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Bright Orange

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week Bright Orange
H&M Nail Polish in Chica Boom Boom 
After a little break from blogging due to exams and revision I can finally wear nice clothes, make an effort with my hair and do my nails again! They were looking a little worse for wear after neglecting them slightly, so I fancied a nice bright colour to remind me that my exams are over and summer is finally here!

Bright orange is a huge colour this season especially on lips and nails. It's such a summery colour and will look amazing with a tan. If you can find a big H&M they always seem to have a good selection of bright nail shades like this one!

16 comments :

  1. I love the colour, I have never really looked into the H&M nail polishes but I definitely will now! I also love the shape of your nails x

    http;//eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I definitely want to check out a few more x

      Delete
  2. I have been loving orange lately! Orange shoes/heels, lipsticks, clothes! Everything! Orange obsessed at the moment! This nail polish looks stunning! Didn't know h&m sold nail polishes!

    Eesha x
    www.eeshasglam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm loving orange for the summer! x

      Delete
  3. Wonderful colour! I have never tried any of H&Ms cosmetics before. :)

    Sirenne | www.sirennesays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the nail varnishes, really lovely colours :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this colour! I used to love H&M nail polishes, I need to dig them out!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I need to have a shop for a few more! xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous summery colour,i never think to look in H&M for their beauty stuff! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I forget about them too - haven't tried their other beauty stuff but I love the nail varnishes! x

      Delete
  6. Love it! I didn't know H&M did nail polish - uh oh! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out they have some great shades :) x

      Delete
  7. I love H&M nail varnish! It is so good for the price and this colour is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're really affordable! x

      Delete
  8. I love the colour orange on my nails too. Although red is also another favourite of mine.

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, red is a lovely bright nail shade too! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...