05/05/2014

Nails of the Week : Bright Colour-Pop Turquoise

Love From Lisa Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week
Love From Lisa Nails of the Week
No nail art this week - I thought this colour pretty much speaks for itself! My bezzie bought me this as a little present the other day when she came back from America. It's an Essie shade in 'In The Cab-Ana' and is a gorgeously bright turquoise. I always stop to admire the Essie nail varnishes, for some reason the cute little bottles seem to make them look even prettier, but this one is actually my first Essie polish! They are a bit pricey for me at the moment, so this one is a lovely little treat!

As you might expect for a more expensive nail polish, the quality is great. It applied so smoothly and you could probably get away with just one coat, although I really wanted mine to be a pop of bright colour so I applied two. I also finished it off with a topcoat to make them super super shiny. I was really into pretty, muted pastel shades but recently I'm swaying over to bright colours - I need to get my hands on some neon shades too!

16 comments :

  1. This colour is beautiful! Such a perfect shade to show of a tan too xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that nail polish. I know what you mean about Essie.
    i really love looking at all the different shade as well but I'm crying inside when I look at the price tag :(.

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is THE most beautiful colour I've seen in a while! I'll be getting that in my next trip then xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo such a lovely colour!
    Such a striking blue.
    Also very cute mug.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is amazing!! I need this in my life!

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this colour it's one of my favourites. I adore neon shades, especially China Glazes polishes they are the best at in your face colours :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love turquoise nail polish for this time. Essie has great quality shades. Love them!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats such a nice, bright colour nail polish!x
    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are gorgeous, such a lovely blog. I adore adore this colour, the finish is so smooth and glossy. Beaut nails :)
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that colour, it looks so nice x
    ItsBubblyB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colour, so pretty! I'd love this shade but I think it's hard to get in the UK now :(

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. This colour is absolutely gorgeous and so summery! I'm definitely adding it to my wish list xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was instantly drawn to this post! The colour is amazing! Lovely blog :) X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is such a gorgeous shade! I love Essie polishes too, they are such good quality

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning colour. Love your blog layout, new follower :)

    Vanessa The Other VW xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...